Set Up Holiday Hours Sets
Before adding holiday hours sets, verify the current user's time zone in contact center matches the time zone on the PC. To change the current user's time zone, select the username on the top right corner | My Settings | Time zone.
If creating a holiday hours set that will be applied to a queue or IVR in another time zone, configure the holiday hours as if you are currently in that time zone. The offset will be automatically calculated when the holiday hours set and time zone are configured on the queue.
Navigate to Configuration | Holiday Hours Sets | Add
- 1.Add a Name and Description
- 2.Add or edit the time ranges. Each time range includes a start date and time, end date and time, and a description for the time range. The description can be the name of the holiday.
- 1.Navigate to Queues & IVRs | Queues | Select a Queue | Edit
- 2.Select Schedule tab.
- 3.Select timezone and holiday hours set(s).
- 4.Select the action for each holiday hours set. Prerequisites are required for Transfer to PSTN. See Transfer to PSTN